Jacklistens.com – There aren’t many fast-food burger chains in the United States that immediately come to mind, and Jack in the Box is one of them.
Jacklistens.com – Jack In The Box Survey
Robert O. Peterson started the burger empire in San Diego in 1951, and it has since expanded throughout the West. The initial price of a burger, 18 cents, seems incredible now.
Jack in the Box, which originally sold hamburgers for 18 cents, currently has over 2000 stores and helps feed the hungry in 22 states throughout the US.
There are Jack in the Box restaurants in many parts of the United States, not just the Midwest and West. It also has locations in Phoenix, Denver, Houston, Nashville, Indiana, and St. Louis, among others.
How to take Jacklistens.com Survey?
- To begin the survey, please go to www.jacklistens.com.
- Pick your preferred language from English or Spanish.
- Please input the 14-digit code number which can be found on your receipt no later than three days following your purchase.
- Then, after deciding on the most recent eatery you frequented, you may confirm your acceptance by clicking “Yes.”
- Time, date, and service used (such as “Push,” “Carry Out,” or “Enjoy”) must all be recorded according to the receipt.
- After that, please provide your thoughts on the food and service you received.
- When you confirm your want to keep using the service, you’ll be asked to score your level of satisfaction.
- The poll concludes with a series of questions about your experience there.
Gifts and Rewards by Jacklistens.com Survey
A lot of people become fascinated when they hear that they may get something in return for filling out a survey and that something is being offered as an incentive.
If you have ten seconds to spare, the Cultivated Survey is worth doing since it might lead to any of the following rewards:
- TWO FREE TACOS
- Drinks on the house
- Discount vouchers for the jumbo box and the free croissants
Rule and Regulation by Jacklistens Survey
- To take part in the JackListens Survey, a recent receipt of purchase is required.
- In order to vote in the poll, customers must be 18 or older.
- The survey may be taken at its official website, www.jacklistens.com. Therefore, a participant requires a portable electronic device (such as a laptop, desktop computer, or smartphone) and access to the internet.
- Only permanent U.S. residents who are also U.S. citizens may participate in the poll.
- Participation in the JackListens survey is strictly prohibited for employees and anyone else affiliated with the company.
- The survey is only accessible in Spanish and English at this time.
About Jack In The Box Survey
Jack in the Box is the name of an American fast-food restaurant franchise. Burgers are the house specialty, but you can also get tacos, salads, shakes, and even chicken sandwiches.
It also operates the Qdoba Mexican Grill restaurant franchise. There are 2,200 Jack in Box locations by 2020, with most of them located in the Golden State. A small number may also be expected in the states of Nevada, Idaho, Texas, and Arizona. There is a main office for the company in San Diego.
Each and every one of Jack in the Box’s services distinguishes the company from its competitors. They always have new items on the menu. or at least it seems that way. Good news for moms of small children, since it gives you another reason to visit the attraction.
The Jacklistens Receipt Survey is open for questions. Put your questions or concerns in the space provided here. As soon as I can, I’ll answer your question. I truly hope the knowledge helps you be eligible to earn amazing prizes on each of your visits during the proper offer time.
9330 Balboa Ave.
United States – 92123-1516
Phone: +1 858 522 4716
Jacklistens.com Survey FAQs
- To what do we owe the term “Jack in the Box?”
Answer – If you’d like to send feedback to Jack in the Box, you may do so by filling out a short survey called Jacklistens. Upon completing the survey, you will be given a coupon code that may be used for free tacos or a buy-one-get-one discount.
- If I want to start the Jack in the Box survey, how do I do that?
Answer – To get started with the Jack in the Box survey, go to the Jack Listens website at www.jacklistens.com. The first screen gives you the option of switching between English and Spanish. To submit the survey, enter the reference number into the corresponding blank area on the subsequent page.